Thursday, March 31, 2011

Angel Baby Names

After I added the names I had so far, I noticed that because it was in Alphabetical order, siblings were not by each other and for some reason it bothered me. I strongly felt that siblings needed to be by each other. So, I decided to not sort alphabetically and I just added the names.

Because of the way blogger lists the names from bottom to top, I had to start with the ones I personally know at the bottom and it works its way up to the top. It could change again but for now, this is how it will be.

Thanks again, for letting me list your Angels.

If you would like me to add your Angel's to my list, leave me a comment indicating how you would like their names listed (First, First and Middle or Full) here and I will add them.



 Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have my babies added

    Carleigh McKenna Haas
    Jordan Leigh Haas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you add my babies to your list as well.

    Jacob Kealoha-Lopez
    Joseph Alika Kealoha-Lopez

    ReplyDelete